This Mega Road Trip Activity Book is perfect for families with kids of all ages going on a road trip anywhere in the U.S. Whether you are going on a short trip to go camping, or a long trip to see family or friends, these activities will keep everyone in the car or airplane entertained!
Before the road trip even starts, you can make sure to be prepared by using the Itinerary Planning Guide to plan the trip as well as the Travel Packing List. With kids, especially toddlers or preschoolers, you can personalize their own Kid’s Packing List so they can help prepare for the trip too!
Keep the fun never-ending by printing off the games and activities and putting them in sheet protectors in a 3-ring binder. Using expo markers you will be able to play each game over and over. The Travel Journal page will also be a great addition to the binder as everyone on the road trip can document the fun times!
There are also three different sets of conversation starters- Would You Rather? Let’s Talk!, and Silly Story Starters. For long time use, print them on cardstock, cut and hole punch each corner and then put them on a binder ring to always have in your car along the journey. They are perfect to use no matter the length of the drive and will definitely get everyone talking and learning more about each other!
Here’s what you’ll get in this 58-page activity bundle:
- Itinerary Planning Guide
- Travel Packing List
- Kids Packing List
- Travel Journal page
- License Plate USA coloring page
- License Plate coloring pages (2 pages)
- License Plate BINGO (4 pages)
- Scavenger Hunt
- Road Sign I Spy
- ABC & Number Hunt
- Road Trip I Spy
- Car Color Graph
- Dots & Boxes Game
- Connect 4
- Road Trip Categories
- Blank Road Trip Categories
- Word Search
- Word Scramble
- Shadow Matching
- Word Puzzle #1 & #2 (2 pages)
- Category Doodling #1 & #2 (2 pages)
- Sudoku #1-3 (3 pages)
- Road Trip Maze #1-3 (3 pages)
- Coloring Page #1-3 (3 pages)
- What Doesn’t Belong #1-3 (3 pages)
- Let’s Talk! Conversation Starters (7 pages)
- Would You Rather? Questions (7 pages)
- Silly Story Starters (2 pages)
This is an instant digital download with unlimited prints! Enjoy and travel safe!
Here are a few other resources you might enjoy:
- Camping with Kids: The Ultimate Guide
- The Ultimate Kids Summer Bucket List
- Printable & Re-Usable First Day of School Sign
Kayla is the content creator over at motviationformom.com. She is a wife and mother who loves to share all of the tips, tricks, and life lessons that she has learned over the years with all of her readers. Her primary focus is on children’s education, motherhood, and healthy family relationships!