There is nothing more exciting than sharing the chore load! There’s also nothing more frustrating than trying to motivate your kids to share the chore load with you. BUT! These kids chore charts might help.
These printable responsibility charts for kids are a great way to start promoting independence and responsibility at any age you like! They make it fun, and you can always use a prize or reward system along with this chart.
Here’s what makes these chore charts awesome:
1. They are fully customizable – great for any age
You can write in exactly what chores you would like your child to do for the week. Whether you have a young child and they are just practicing things like putting their clothes in the hamper or picking up their own toys.
Or if you have older children who have more advanced chores.
2. They include spots for daily chores and weekly chores
Some chores need to be done every day, like making your bed, cleaning up your room, etc.
But other chores might only need to be done once a week, like cleaning the bathroom or doing laundry. Don’t worry, we prepared for this by including spaces for both types of chores!
3. You can use them for multiple children
You can print as many copies of this chart as you want, as many times if you want – forever! It’s all yours.
Don’t forget to check out our other printable products:
- FREE Kindergarten Readiness Checklist
- Printable First & Last Day of School Sign
- Kids ABC & Numbers Flashcards
- I SPY ABC Practice Sheets
- Printable Responsibility Chart for kids ages 2-6