Being a teenager feels like the most challenging time in your life. They’re dealing with challenges that they didn’t have to face as a child, but now as an adolescent, everything is different. There are so many physical, emotional, social, and psychological changes that they are experiencing it can be difficult to keep up with their emotional well-being. This list of inspirational quotes for teens has excellent reminders for teenagers and might help motivate and encourage them to keep going through the challenges they are facing. This list is also full of great quotes that are also positive affirmations for teens.
In this article, you will find:
- 70 Inspirational Quotes for Teens
- 10 Inspirational Quotes for Teenage Boys
- 10 Inspirational Quotes for Teenage Girls
- 11 Inspirational Quotes for Christian Teens
Inspirational Quotes for Teens
1. A person can achieve everything by being simple and humble.
2. Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
3. Be kind, work hard, stay humble, smile often, stay loyal, be honest, travel when possible, never stop learning, love always.
4. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’d ever imagined.
5. It is better to be yourself and have no friends than to be like your friend and have no self.
6. The sky is full of stars and there’s room for them all to shine.
7. Be awesome today.
8. Worthiness doesn’t have prerequisites. – Brene Brown
9. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanore Roosevelt
10. Dear teen: Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. Because how you treat yourself sets the standard for how others treat you. – Steve Maraboli
11. It’s better to give yourself the love you need than to give your whole heart to someone who will only meet you halfway. – Holly Riordan
12. Dear Teenager: Keep learning. Be curious. Be honest. Work hard. Have fun. Stop listening to naysayers. Keep good friends. Repeat.
13. It’s OK to make mistakes, have bad days, not know everything, not be ok, do what’s best for you, and be yourself.
14. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
15. Happiness is a choice, not an achievement. Nothing will make you happy until you decide to be happy.
16. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.
17. Things to remember: Tomorrow is a new day. Making mistakes is part of life. Saying no is okay. Not everyone has to like you. Beauty and strength comes from within.
18. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself, and the right people will love the real you.
19. Stay positive even when it feels like your life is falling apart.
20. Dear haters, I couldn’t help but notice that ‘awesome’ ends with ‘me’ and ‘ugly’ starts with ‘u’.
21. In order to control myself I must first accept myself by going with and not against my nature.
22. A small act of kindness can make a big impact in someone else’s life.
23. Get more confidence by doing things that excite and frighten you. – Jessica Williams
24. Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.
25. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. – Christian D. Larson
26. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
27. Be careful with your words. They can only be forgiven, not forgotten.
28. When someone tells you ‘you can’t’ turn around and say, ‘watch me!’
29. If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. – Maya Angelou
30. No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else. – P.T Barnum
31. Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
32. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
33. Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.
34. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
35. First simple rule in life: If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
36. Be thankful for all the troubles that you don’t have.
37. Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive life.
38. There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need to change your life, or you’re the one that’ll change theirs.
39. Give yourself credit. You are doing so much better than you think you are. You are so much more accomplished than you know. – Brianna Wiest
40. A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because it’s trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself.
41. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? – Dr. Seuss
42. The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
43. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
44. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. – Falvia Weed
45. Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept. – Anna Taylor
46. Never, never, never, never give up.
47. You are one of a kind, and you have something great to offer.
48. The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win. – Kobe Bryant
49. This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, and unstoppable. This year I will be fierce.
50. Follow your heart but take your brain with you. – Alfred Adler
51. Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared, and humble when you are victorious.
52. Look in the mirror… That’s your competition.
53. Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey.
54. You aren’t your looks, or your gender, or your weight. You’re not where you were born or who your parents are. You aren’t always what you want to be. You are what you do in your life and who you help. You’re the legacy you are making to leave behind one day. You are what you do in this life you were given. Don’t let people judge you on the things you aren’t, let them see who you are.
55. A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere until you change it.
56. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
57. Inhale the future, exhale the past.
58. Trust your gut.
59. It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.
60. Dreams don’t work unless you do.
61. Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it.
62. Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too.
63. A wise person knows that there is something to be learned from everyone.
64. Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.
65. Wake up every day stronger than yesterday. Face your fears and wipe your tears.
66. Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
67. Be strong now because things will get better; it might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
68. Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. – Stephen Hawking
69. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels, by demons, heaven or hell. – Buddha
70. No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
10 Inspirational Quotes For Teenage Boys
71. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. – Tony Robbins
72. If you do not believe in yourself, no one will. Do it for you. – Kobe Bryant
73. Be your own hero.
74. Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holts
75. It’s not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are. – Roy E. Disney
76. Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is an opportunity for me to rise. – Kobe Bryant
77. Success is not an accident. Success is actually a choice. – Stephen Curry
78. Stop doubting yourself! You are so strong. Show the world what you got!
79. You miss 100% of the shots that you don’t take.
80. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses. – Kobe Bryant
10 Inspirational Quotes For Teenage Girls
81. Beautiful girl, you can do amazing things.
82. Life is tough, my darling, but so are you. – Stephanie Bennett Henry
83. You are a strong girl. Never ever forget that!
84. You are bold, you are brilliant, and you are beautiful. There is no other woman like you. – Ashley Graham
85. She took a leap of faith and grew wings on the way down.
86. I am: strong enough, smart enough, pretty enough, kind enough, good enough, worthy enough.
87. Never dull your shine for somebody else. – Tyra Banks
88. No matter what you look like or think you look like, you’re special, and loved, and perfect just the way you are. – Ariel Winter
89. Don’t be a victim of negative self-talk. Remember, you are listening. – Bob Proctor
90. When I tell you that you’re beautiful, I don’t just mean your appearance. I mean all of you — who and what you are, is beautiful. – Steve Maraboli
10 Inspirational Quotes For Christian Teens
91. Give it to God and go to sleep.
92. Dear God, Today I woke up. I’m healthy. I’m alive. I’m blessed. I apologize for all my complaining. I’m truly grateful for all you have done in my life.
93. Someone else is praying for the things you take for granted.
94. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will all be worth it in the end.
95. Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. – Sonia Ricotti
96. Today I am grateful that God knows my heart, others may misunderstand my good intentions, judge words or deeds, find fault, or blame what they truly do not understand. But God knows my heart. He knows I am learning, trying, endeavoring, to be all He created me to be.
97. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings.
98. God has a plan. Trust it, live it, enjoy it.
99. People hurt you. God will heal you. People humiliate you. God will magnify you. People judge you. God will justify you. People hate you. God will love you.
100. If we’re not hungry for Christ, we’re probably too full of ourselves.
101. When we pray, God hears more than we say, answers more than we ask, gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
- 101 Inspirational Christian Songs for Teens That They Will LOVE
- 101 Positive Affirmations for Kids and Teens
- 50 Positive Parenting Quotes for Families
Final Thoughts On These Inspirational Quotes for Teens
We hope you enjoyed these inspirational and motivational quotes for teens! Whether you are a teen yourself or you are a concerned parent looking for some uplifting words for your teen, these quotes are excellent reminders of a teenager’s worth, capabilities, and importance. Be sure to print these quotes and display them around for your teen to see.
Kayla is the content creator over at motviationformom.com. She is a wife and mother who loves to share all of the tips, tricks, and life lessons that she has learned over the years with all of her readers. Her primary focus is on children’s education, motherhood, and healthy family relationships!