Whether it’s your first love, your last love, or any love in between, it’s all magical. Everyone who’s ever loved someone and been loved by someone knows the feeling, and they are sure to resonate with these quotes about being in love.
This article may contain affiliate links. This means that we earn commissions if you shop through the links below. You can read more about this on our disclosure page, here.
21 Totally Relatable Quotes About Being In Love
1. “I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.”
The best part about being in a relationship is someone always having your back. You are there for each other no matter what. On the days you aren’t feeling well, both mentally and physically, someone is there to take care of you and just be there.
2. “Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.”
It’s always easier to get up in the morning when you have something to look forward to, and spending time with someone you love is definitely something to look forward to. When you’re in that honeymoon phase of a relationship, all you want to do is be around that person, 24/7.
3. “True love doesn’t mean being inseparable, it means being separated and nothing changes.”
Being separated from the person you love is hard, but the strongest relationships can withstand the distance. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder, and in a sense, it really does. Nothing is as true a test as being separated from your significant other.
4. “I am happiest when I’m right next to you.”
When you love someone, being with them brings you peace, joy, comfort, and security. There’s no one else who can make you feel the same way as someone who loves you, and you love them back.
5. “You know you’re in love when ‘home’ is no longer a place, it’s a person.”
When you love someone, it doesn’t matter where you are, you’re just happy as long as you’re with them. They are your new safe place, comfort zone, and happy place. They are ‘home’.
6. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”
When it’s a little chilly and you stand in the sun, and your face gets all warm… that’s such a great feeling. But the back of you is still cold. Love is like being surrounded by that warmth all the time, rather than having to choose where you want to feel it.
**Check out these 21 Signs He’s The One For You!
7. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength. Loving deeply gives you courage.”
Loving someone takes courage because you have to be vulnerable to love someone. And when you’re vulnerable, you’re capable of getting hurt. But the only way to truly love someone is to open your heart up to them, and that’s courageous.
8. “Love is not what you say. Love is what you do.”
This goes hand in hand with “actions speak louder than words”. You can tell someone you love them over and over, but they’re not going to feel loved unless your actions reflect your words. Show them love by showing them kindness, service, sacrifice, mercy, and loyalty.
9. “I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You’re my first thought in the morning, you’re my last thought before I fall asleep, and you’re almost every thought in between.”
When you first fall in love with someone, you become quite infatuated with them, maybe even a little obsessed. Their smile makes you smile, their laugh makes you laugh. They consume all of your thoughts and you base all of your actions around them. It’s almost like a drug you can’t get enough of.
10. “Fall in love with someone who is both your safe place and your biggest adventure.”
It’s important that your significant other makes you feel safe. If you’re going to spend the rest of your life with someone, you should be able to be completely vulnerable with them. But it’s also important that they excite you. Being with them should be fun and adventurous, whether it’s late-night snack runs, or going skydiving, whatever makes you feel like they still keep you on your toes.
11. “My heart is so full of you, I can hardly call it my own.”
Loving someone is to open your heart to them, and soon they fill it completely. They suddenly become the most important person in your life. You never stop thinking about them or caring about them, and you would do anything for them. Your heart is full.
**Check out these Fun Questions for Couples to Ask Eachother!
12. “The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.”
Love is so powerful. It takes a toll on your heart. And when you lose it, it can destroy you sometimes. Even if you get to a place where you’re okay, you’re moved on and ready to love again, you still never forget. That love is permanently engraved on your heart.
13. “I like the way you make me feel, even when you’re nowhere near.”
The best thing about true love is it has no limits. It doesn’t go away when you’re separated. Whether your person is in the same room as you, or across the world from you, they still make your heart beat faster, your stomach gets butterflies, and you just can’t get enough of them.
14. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.”
The ultimate goal in life is to make your dreams a reality. When you reach a point of joy, and contentment for what you’ve accomplished, it feels so satisfying. The same goes for love. When you have it, you no longer have to think about how badly you want it.
15. “Relationships don’t last because of the good times. They last because the hard times were handled with love and care.”
The strongest relationships are the ones that couples fight and argue, and build back even stronger. It’s the ones who have overcome the hardest trials. Love is like a muscle, you have to stretch it and work on it for it to get better.
16. “Sometimes, someone comes into your life by surprise, steals your heart, and changes your life forever.”
One of the first questions people ask new couples is “how did you guys meet?”. And it’s such a fun question because people meet each other in the craziest ways. You never know who you’re going to fall for, or where you will meet them. It’s amazing how one simple event can bring someone into your life that will change it forever.
**Don’t forget to check out our 20 Best Quotes About Marriage!
17. “Even on bad days, I’ll still be happy with you.”
The best part about having someone to love you is that they are there on the bad days. You don’t have to do the bad days alone anymore. And just having someone there for you when you’re struggling is enough to put a smile on your face.
18. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you are yet to be.”
There’s nothing more bittersweet than growing old with someone. You get to watch them grow, and they get to watch you grow. You grow together and individually. And the longer you watch someone grow, the more that your love grows for them.
19. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
Being loved can really change you as a person. It can make you happier, more confident, stronger, and so much more. It brings a new level of joy and peace to your life. And nothing feels better than being at peace.
20. “You and me. Hand in hand. Through life’s ups and downs. Together. Today, tomorrow, and forever.”
Going through life with someone by your side is so much better than doing it alone. Whether everything is great and you’re totally content, or you’re struggling and barely treading water. Having someone there makes everything better.
21. “Imagine meeting someone who wanted to learn about your past, not to punish you, but to understand how you needed to be loved.”
Every person is made up of past traumas, bad memories, and many other struggles. When you get into a relationship with someone, you’re accepting them for who they are, including all of the baggage they might come with. Rather than taking it personally, understanding where they are coming from is a powerful tool in building a lasting relationship. Check out this article on couples healing from trauma together.
Don’t forget to check out our Relationship Saving eBook! It will teach you the 12 key components to a healthy, happy relationship with your partner. Get your relationship back on track, and better than ever before.
What did you think about these quotes about being in love?
We hope these love quotes resonated with you. Please share these quotes on social media, we would really appreciate it! Comment below which was your favorite quotes about love.
Be sure to check out our Marriage Page for tons of relationship advice and fun articles!
Kayla is the content creator over at motviationformom.com. She is a wife and mother who loves to share all of the tips, tricks, and life lessons that she has learned over the years with all of her readers. Her primary focus is on children’s education, motherhood, and healthy family relationships!