It’s common for a relationship that started full of love and laughter, to eventually get to a point where it feels like it may be coming to an end. But that doesn’t mean it has to! Every relationship is capable of being saved if the people in the relationship want to do what it takes to make it work. This eBook has the 12 secrets to strengthening any relationship! It will teach you how to save your relationship, and get back to enjoying the partnership the way you used to!
From Falling Apart to Falling In Love: 12 Secrets to Strengthening Your Relationship
This ebook is short and to the point, while still being full of helpful information that is sure to take your relationship to a whole new level! The skills you will learn in this book will help you have a healthy relationship with your partner, as well as yourself and others.
What’s Included In This eBook?
- 12 secrets to a healthy relationship
- Games for couples
- Love coupons
- Questions for couples
- Printables & other resources
What Will You Learn From This eBook?
- Effective communication
- The importance of core values
- Understanding human needs & how to meet them
- The 5 different types of intimacy
- How to start dating again
- Understanding love languages
- How to be vulnerable with your partner
- How to take care of yourself in a way that benefits your relationship
- What service in a relationship looks like
- How to focus on the good
- Which battles are worth fighting
- What to do if your partner isn’t willing to change
Who Is This eBook For?
This book is perfect for anyone in a relationship or wanting to be in one at some point. It’s great for women or men to read it on their own, or as a couple. Whether you’re looking to date, dating, engaged, or married, this book has tons of helpful information.
Don’t forget to check out our Marriage page for more helpful relationship content!
Kayla is the content creator over at motviationformom.com. She is a wife and mother who loves to share all of the tips, tricks, and life lessons that she has learned over the years with all of her readers. Her primary focus is on children’s education, motherhood, and healthy family relationships!